"Scroll to Top" Button with Smooth-Scroll and Hover Effekt
A small simple but chic plugin for a "scroll to top", with a smooth scroll effect and a hover effect, consisting of CSS3.
★ Choose between ion-icon, fa-icon or image instead of icon
★ Choose the color of the button (Hover Color)
★ Set the size of the button (small, medium, large)
★ Set distance from right and down
The smooth-scroll and scroll to top is a little jquery script. The the demo on my sites.
★ included ion-icon from the ionicframework
★ included fa-icon from the font awesome framework
The best result when using an image is selecting a transparent and square image.
Is your website getting malicious visitors? See live.
A lot of bad or unwanted bots use your website's precious bandwidth and processing power. This can make your website slow for legitimate users. Get this extension to know more.
Your /administrator area is vulnerable - secure it with AdminExile. Access keys, IPv4/6 Black/White Lists (IP and CIDR netmasks supported), Brute Force detection. AdminExile Pro has you covered.
- Access key(s) - key only, or key + key value. Others provide one or the other. AdminExile provides BOTH.
- Front-end Restriction - Restrict certain accounts from logging into the front-end with accounts intended only for back-end use.
- Lost Key Recovery - Useful for individuals using extremely difficult keys, or teams who change the keys frequently.
- IP White and Black Lists - Use individual addresses, or CIDR netmasks to define your lists.
- Brute Force Protection - Penalize users who abuse your system.
- Management of blocked addresses - See a list of blacklist attempts and bruteforce attempts, as well as the ability to reset those IP addresses.
- Stealth Mode - Prevents tell-tale signs that something exists at /administrator, like the session cookie!
Like the free version, provides a warning to your users when they are about to follow a link that takes them away from your website.
Some customers wish to provide these warnings as a legal requirement, others simply want to prevent confusion for users leaving their site.
Subscribers receive 12 months of updates, and a separate area for support tickets.